Stress interview questions
In stress interview, candidates will cope with questions in relation to stressful situations and they need find out suitable solutions. The candidate will answer repeated difficult or inappropriate questions from an interviewer or multiple interviewers at the same time or sequential interview. Or the candidate may be kept waiting in pressure environment around.
You can ref Stress interview questions as follows:
1. Do you consider standing in a line as stressed work?
2. How would you evaluate me as an interviewer?
3. What kinds of people do you find it difficult to work with?
4. Please give us an example about you work with a team that faced stress from your experience?
5. Why do you think it will conduce stress?
6. What interests you least about this job?
7. You need to work a full whole one month because of quarter results nearby what reason will you give to exempt from the work?
8. Define stress and when do you get stressed out?
9. How do you handle stress? What is the best thin or work you do when you are stressed out?
10. I don’t really feel like your answering the question. Could you please clarify / could you please start again?”
11. What is the worst thing that you have heard about our company?
12. What is the worst thing when you faced with stress?
13. Which transaction is not good for your colleagues whom also faced the stress at the same time?
14. What are some of the things that you find difficult to do?
15. If you are a leader of the team, what could you do better than the truly leader?
• How to face 13 types of job interview questions.
• You can ref more info at: Stress interview tips.