40 second interview questions samples
You passed the first interview with flying colors and a second interview is waiting for you. What will you do? How will do for the second interview in order to get a job offer? You need to be proud that the company takes care of you seriously, or you will feel sad if the company would not call back for second interview. Here are suggestions on how to use your second job interview to help secure an offer.
List of phone interview questions with answers
You can ref them by links below:
7. Do you prefer to work independently or as part of a team?
8. Provide an example which best demonstrates your ability to work as part of a team?
9. What would you say is your greatest accomplishment?
10. What has been your highest year in terms of compensation?
11. Describe how you prefer to be led or managed?
12. Which of your previous supervisors has had the greatest impact on your career and why?
13. Do you prefer to work alone or as part of a team?
14. Have you ever led or managed a team?
15. Where would you like to be in 5 years? 10 years?
16. What are your hopes and aspirations in terms of your career?
17. Why should our organization offer you this position?
18. What are you looking for in your next job? What is important to you?
19. How do you determine or evaluate success?
20. What personal characteristics are necessary for success in your field?
21. What are your salary requirements – both short-term and long-term?
22. How much money do you hope to earn five years from now?
23. Why do you want to work for this company?
24. What do you know about this company?
25. What interests you about our product (or service)?
26. What can we (the new company) offer that your previous company cannot offer?
27. What were your responsibilities? Which was most / least rewarding?
28. Have you helped increase sales? Profits? Reduce costs?
29. Where do you relate best – up one level, down one level, or with your peers?
30. What were your expectations for the job and to what extent were they met?
31. What were your starting and final levels of compensation?
32. What was the salary package with the previous organization?
33. Do you think you are worth the salary expectation?
34. What do you prefer the most, career growth or only salary?
35. What kind of salary would you require to accept this position?
36. Have you ever spoken before a group of people?
37. Why should we hire you over the other candidate?.
38. How is typically performance measured and reviewed?
39. When do you expect to be making a hiring decision?
40. May I follow up with you to find out your decision?
• How to face 13 types of job interview questions.