58 Insurance interview questions and answers samples
I. General Insurance interview questions
You can ref them by links below:
7. What are the best tactics and strategies to reach to an insurance settlement? How we can convince a client who is willing to file a legal suit against the company?
8. What are the basic information resources, when you start investigating a new insurance case?
9. Tell us about some of your successful cases, where you resolved some complicated claims and avail a best deal to the company and the claimant as well?
10. What are major property legislation regarding property insurance cover? Explain their features regarding disputes and settlements?
11. What computer programmes or tools do you use for the rating of application? Are they useful to make assessment of risk as well?
12. What would be your probable action if you find an application with substandard risk?
13. How you will minimize the effect of risk, any modulation or dividing it into various groups?
14. What is reinsurance? Describe its various types and with which you have worked before?
15. Define the term “Insurance”? What do you think is insurance?
16. What are the different types of insurance?
17. What do you think about the growth prospects of insurance sector?
18. What do you like/ dislike the most about being an insurance sales representative?
19. Have you had any training in insurance? If so, what consisted in the training program?
20. How did you go about promoting a policy that you were handling?
21. On the scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate yourself as an insurance sale professional?
22. How are you at achieving sales targets? Can you walk us through how you were successful at reaching your targets?
23. What are the regular methods and investigation strategies to analyze the tangibility of a claim?
24. What actions, legal and administrative both the insurance company can take, if a fraud has been found out?
25. What kind of strategy you will make for different types of claim to collect firm evidences? How they would be helpful to make a final decision regarding the claim?
26. What kind of different questionnaires, you will prepare to interrogate the claimant and other related people? Do you use any scientific or psychological methods as well?
27. Tell us about your experience in insurance broking, since how long you are working as an insurance broker?
28. Which branch or branches of insurance do you handle most?
29. Describe the types of personal insurance covers and claims?
30. Describe some popular business insurance claims?
31. While suggesting a particular cover for a corporate, what key factors do you often consider?
32. What legal matters or issues usually arise in a dispute like condition? How do you handle such things?
33. What is your way to evaluate the needs of client for a suitable insurance claim for them?
34. Can you explain the various kind of life and Medicare claims?
35. Explain the terms and conditions of pension and health insurance claims? What type of covers in this sector, people usually like to prefer?
36. Explain the categories in business and corporate insurance? What makes them different from other claims?
37. What are the major state regulations and legislations regarding insurance covers?
38. How you will handle an irate client, who has some issues with our services or products?
39. How we can make our products more customer friendly, any suggestions?
40. What are methods that are used to manage Insurance?
41. How to maintain Insurance activities?
42. What are common risks for Insurance? And how to face?
43. Describe steps to manage Insurance?
44. How to measure performance of Insurance activities?
45. What are monitoring methods for Insurance activities?
46. Describe ISO 9001 for Insurance?
47. What made you choose to apply to Insurance…position?
48. Tell me about your last position and what you did?
49. What do you know about the Insurance…position?
50. What are key tasks for Insurance…position?
51. What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Insurance…position?
52. What are KRAs/output of Insurance…position?
53. How to measure/appraise your Insurance…position?
54. What do you know about this company?
55. Describe two or three major trends in your Insurance field?
56. Did you choose this profession/field?
57. What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Insurance…position?
58. What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Insurance…position?
The above interview questions can be used for Insurance positions such as: Insurance administrator, Insurance analyst, Insurance assistant, Insurance associate, Insurance consultant, Insurance controller, Insurance clerk, Insurance coordinator…
II. Insurance interview answer tips
1. Identify key goals, tasks, job specs and attributes for Insurance positions then ask question: How to do, how to become …
2. Listen job interview questions carefully, then ask by your-self: what are things related to Insurance field before answering.
3. Always ask by yourself: What are proofs that are required for this position?
4. Make a full list of interview questions for Insurance field: specialized interview questions, common interview questions, interview tips, interview thank you letters, types of job interview questions…