Group Interview Questions
I. Group Interview Process
The interviewer shall raise a topic and request the candidate to debate on such topic.
Topics are often relevant to actual problems that may arise from the duties of the job in consideration.
You should be noted that:
Group Interview Questions are general and not specific about any technical aspects of the job. Group Interview is to identify and evaluate your soft skills such as management skill, communication skill and interpersonal skill. Its purpose is also to evaluate the persuasiveness of your argument and your ability to influence as well as to lead others.
II. Sample Group Interview Questions
1. What made this team work successfully?
2. What was your personal contribution to the team’s performance?
3. Why did this team struggle to accomplish the objective?
4. How did you deal with the stress created by meeting the challenges?
5. How would the other team members describe you?
6. How would you describe yourself?
7. How would your colleagues describe you?
8. What about this position appeals to you most?
9. What are your goals and how does this company and job fit into these goals?
10. What would you bring to this position?
Other group interview questions with answers
• How to face 13 types of job interview questions.
II. Interview Notes
1. Make copies of your resume and deliver them to members of interview panel before the interview.
2. Shake hand with members of the panel and maintain your confidence in front of them.
3. Before answering any question, remember to say thanks to the panel first.
4. If any member of the interview panel asks you a question, you must look directly at them and listen to his or her question carefully. When you answer, keep eye contact with such member and other members of the panel. Make each of them listen to your answer with eager.
5. When you finish you answer, remember looking at the person who asks you.
6. When you are about to ask a question, choose one member and ask him or her while keeping eye contact with that member.
Related docs to job interview