Free Airline interview questions and answers
The interview questions below can be used for airline positions such as: Airline dispatcher, Airline sales executive, Airline manager, Airline mechanic, Airline station manager, Airline operations manager, Airline pilot, Airline purser, Airline passenger service agent, Airline supervisor…
I. Airline interview answer tips
1. Identify key goals, tasks, job specs and attributes for account positions then ask question: How to do, how to become …
2. Listen questions carefully, then ask by your self : what are things related to account field before answering.
3. Always ask by yourself: What are proofs that are required for this position?
II. Sample airline interview questions
1. Why do some turboprops feather at shutdown while others don’t?
2. How are thunderstorms created?
3. How does a carburetor work?
4. Where does gyro pressure come from?
5. Where does electricity come from?
6. Why is clear ice so dangerous?
7. How does the wind blow in a high pressure region?
8. How do you recover from a tail plane stall?
9. How do you read a PIREP?
10. Where does freezing rain come from?
11. Where do you want the wing to stall first?
12. Why does a tail stall first with icing?
13. How would you depart from an airport without a departure procedure?
14. How long do you have to report a change of address?
15. How does fuel get to the injectors?
16. How did you get started in Aviation?
17. Who have been your role model’s, or who has had the most influence on you?
18. What are some goal’s that you had that were never achieved, and how did you deal with it?
19. Where do you see yourself in 10 year’s?
20. How would you fly this SID?
21. You find your Capt. drinking before a flight, how will you handle this?
22. You are talking to the Capt., and you smell alcohol. Although you didn’t see him drinking, what would you do?
23. You smell smoke in the cockpit, what initial action should you take?
24. Most people have a person in their lives that influenced their career. Who was your mentor?
25. Discuss a typical briefing of an instrument approach to minimums?
26. Based on your aircraft discuss a flight in IFR as well as icing-conditions?
27. Your aviation career although progressing nicely is happening very slowly. How do you feel about this situation?
28. What event in your life caused you to feel the way you do about aviation and flying?
29. What are some of the limitations of your aircraft and yourself?
30. How would you rate yourself in relation to communication skills, dependability, and integrity?
31. If you attain all your goals as a professional pilot what do you intend to give back to aviation?
32. The aircraft is loaded way beyond gross wt., the Capt. tell’s you that he does this all the time, and the aircraft will fly. What do you do?
33. You have been cleared for take-off, upon getting airborne with the gear in the well’s, what kind of conversation are you going to have with the Capt?
34. I see your flying various twin’s, do they all have a critical engine?
35. You find yourself flying with an arrogant Capt., and you have a real personality clash, how do you deal with this?
36. What is the most difficult decision that you have had to make? Aviation or non-aviation related? What did you learn from it?
37. If you were a professional pilot and had an early morning trip; how would you prepare yourself for this trip?
38. Discuss a bad situation which you managed to turn around?
39. If you could no longer fly due to medical reasons; what would you do?
40. Besides good pay why do you want to be a professional pilot?
41. Tell me about the most fun you have had on the job?
42. What have you learned from mistakes on the job?
43. Do you have any blind spots?
44. If you were hiring a person for this job, what would you look for?
45. Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
46. How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
47. What qualities do you look for in a boss?
48. Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others.
49. What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
50. Do you have any questions?
III. Related docs to Interview Questions
• Homepage: Interview Questions And Answers.
Free sample airline management job interview questions and answers. Updated: 2010/2011.