Executive interview questions and answers samples
I. Executive interview questions
You can ref them by links below:
7. Give me an example of how your major weakness has caused problems at your job?
8. How much leeway do you need in decision making?
9. How do you motivate your staff?
10. How would you describe your management style?
11. Describe a time you had to provide training or coaching to different staff members on the same tasks?
12. Tell me how you handled a major challenge at the workplace?
13. What methods have you used to evaluate employee’s job performance?
14. What experience do you have in setting budgets?
15. Tell me about a tough decision you had to make recently at work , how did you go about making the decision?
16. In a group setting, are you generally a leader or a follower?
17. Give me an example of when you successfully motivated your staff using incentives or rewards?
II. Executive interview answer tips
1. Identify key goals, tasks, job specs and attributes for Executive positions then ask question: How to do, how to become …
2. Listen job interview questions carefully, then ask by your-self: what are things related to Executive field before answering.
3. Always ask by yourself: What are proofs that are required for this position?
4. Make a full list of interview questions for Executive field: specialized interview questions, common interview questions, interview tips, interview thank you letters, types of job interview questions…