College/University interview questions and answers
You can use free interview questions and answers of college below to ask candidates or self-answer in a job interview. Please note that you also use interview questions and answers, tips to answer college interview questions, types of job interview, college interview thank letters …at sidebar.
An interview into a college can become quite a challenging experience. Not only you have to show your exceptional academic result, you also have to exchange the interests with the interviewers and colleges for them to know details of yours. Such a college interview may last up to several of hours and may be conducted by various persons, the admission officer, the headmaster, teacher or even student. For different subjects to apply to, for example, art or music, it is necessary for you to prepare a list of your work and submit in the interview.
College interview is not only applied to recruit into the college, but for elimination and filtering purpose as well. Nevertheless, the experience of a student with the admission officer should be very helpful later.
Below are some typical college interview questions for students to refer to if they are intending to apply to study in a reputable college. Even the interviewers, admission officers, or others may refer to these questions, too.
List of sample college interview questions
You can ref all interview answer samples, answer tips by link below:
13. How would you describe your high school?
14. What would your teachers say is your greatest strength and weakness both as an individual and as a student?
15. What would you say was your role within your high school community?
16. How would others describe your role in your high school community?
17. What courses did you enjoy the most?
18. What courses were the most challenging/difficult for you?
19. Do you like your teachers?
20. Describe your favorite teacher.
21. What personal traits would you like to see yourself build in the next four years?
22. What articles and/or books have you read in the last year that have special meaning for you and why?
23. Do you have any hobbies or special interests?
24. In your life, what experiences have been most important to you?
25. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
26. Describe a challenge you’ve had and how you overcame it.
27. How did you spend last summer?
28. What do you do in your spare time?
29. What do you do with any money that you earn?
30. Have you ever been a volunteer?
31. What questions do you have for the interviewer?
32. Why do you want to attend this college/university?
33. Why should we (the college) accept you for admission?
34. What is your career goal and how would a degree from this college help you achieve that goal?
35. What qualities make you a good choice to attend this college?
36. What other colleges are you considering?
37. What interests you the most about this school?