Free Building interview questions and answers
The interview questions below can be used for building positions such as: Building manager; Building assistant;Building supervisor; Building coordinator, building inspector, building engineer, Building maintenance etc. Building interview questions also are used for phone interview, second interview, behavioral (competencies based) interview…
I. Building interview answer tips
1. Identify key goals, tasks, job specs and attributes for building positions then ask question: How to do, how to become …
2. Listen questions carefully, then ask by your self : what are things related to account field before answering.
3. Always ask by yourself: What are proofs that are required for this position?
4. Make a full list of interview questions for building management field: specialized interview questions, common interview questions, interview tips, interview thank you letters, types of job interview questions…
II. Sample building interview questions
1. How often will I receive rental income — is there a certain date each month that you disburse income checks?
2. Can you provide me with a list of at least five references of satisfied clients for which you have managed property for at least the last 12 months?
3. What local or regional property management related organizations do you belong to?
4. What percentage of gross income do you charge for monthly management?
5. How do you handle evictions of tenants for non-payment of rent?
6. Does your management contract contain a termination clause for dissatisfaction of services?
7. How much time do you take to prepare a unit for re-rent? Would you commit to that in writing?
8. If you use outside contractors for maintenance and repair, which ones?
9. Who will handle the landscaping and lawn maintenance for this property?
10. What security deposit do you propose charging? Will this be collected all up-front, or will you allow the tenants to pay it over time?
11. On what schedule will you or your off-site staff visit and inspect the property?
12. What will be the on-site manager’s (if any) duties? Will he or she do turnover cleaning and repair?
13. How many buildings of the type and size of my property do you currently manage?
14. Do you manage any units near my property? If so, exactly where are they so I can drive by?
15. Do you charge a leasing fee separate from your monthly management fee?
16. What type(s) of background checks can you run on prospective tenants?
Related docs to Interview Questions
• Homepage: Interview Questions And Answers.
Free sample building management job interview questions and answers. Updated: 2010/2011.