75 Bank interview questions and answers
This post includes all free interview questions and answers that help you: how to answer bank job interview questions for all types interview: phone interview, second interview, final interview…
The interview questions below can be used for bank positions such as: Bank manager; Bank teller, Bank assistant; Bank supervisor; Bank coordinator, Bank clerk, Bank customer services rep, bank brand manager, etc
I. Sample bank interview questions
15. If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change?
16. What appeals to you most about banking & joining bank?
17. What do know about private and public sector banks?
18. What does the bank gain by hiring you?
19. How many divisions does ABC bank have?
20. What you will do if I give a bank job?
21. Why capital is shown on liability side in the balance sheet?
22. Why do you want to work in a bank?
23. Why you choose the career in retail banking?
24. Why do you want to work for ABC Bank?
25. How has your education prepared you for your career?
26. Have you ever had a conflict with a boss or professor? How was it resolved?
27. What qualities do you feel a successful manager should have?
28. Why you would like to join this organization?
29. Why you have left this job?
30. Why should we hire you?
31. Why do you Believe that you are Qualified for this Position?
32. Why did you leave your present/previous job/Company?
33. Where do you see yourself after 5 years in the future?
34. What question to ask an interviewer after a bank interview?
35. What is your philosophy of life?
36. What is your goal of life?
37. What is your career plan?
38. What is the theory of interest rates?
39. What is the latest book you read?
40. What exactly do you look for a job?
41. What do you know about the position you are applying?
42. What do you consider your Most Significant Strengths?
43. What divisions operate in the region you are interested in?
44. What can you contribute to the company?
45. What can be done against inflation?
46. What are your negative traits or weakness?
47. What are your goals in Banking?
48. What are you learning that will help you in your work with us?
49. What are the Types of Fact Tables?
50. What activities have you done in the past?
51. Tell me about an experience in which you had to use tact?
52. How would you relate your key competencies to this position?
53. How World Trade Organization control on whole world business?
54. How much salary do you want?
55. How do you plan to achieve these goals?
56. How do you Handle Pressure?
57. How do you feel about committing yourself to another three years of exams?
58. What are methods that are used to manage Bank?
59. How to maintain Bank activities?
60. What are common risks for Bank? And how to face?
61. Describe steps to manage Bank?
62. How to measure performance of Bank activities?
63. What are monitoring methods for Bank activities?
64. Describe ISO 9001 for Bank?
65. What made you choose to apply to Bank…position?
66. Tell me about your last position and what you did?
67. What do you know about the Bank…position?
68. What are key tasks for Bank…position?
69. What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Bank…position?
70. What are KRAs/output of Bank…position?
71. How to measure/appraise your Bank…position?
72. What do you know about this company?
73. Describe two or three major trends in your Bank field?
74. What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Bank…position?
75. What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Bank…position?
II. Bank interview answer tips
1. Identify key goals, tasks, job specs and attributes for bank positions then ask question: How to do, how to become …
2. Listen questions carefully, then ask by your self : what are things related to bank field before answering.
3. Always ask by yourself: What are proofs that are required for this position?
4. Make a full list of interview questions for Media field: specialized interview questions, common interview questions, interview tips, interview thank you letters, types of job interview questions…
Free sample bank management job interview questions and answers. Updated: 2010/2011.