Attorney interview questions and answers
I. Interview questions samples of Attorney
You can use free interview questions samples of Attorney by links as below:
10. What percentage of your practice is in Family Law, specifically in divorce and custody cases?
11. What types and amounts of support payments are likely to be required after the divorce is final?
12. What kind of property division is likely when the divorce is final?
13. How long should the divorce process take?
14. What other options should I consider besides litigation and what are the advantages or disadvantages of each?
15. How much “on the floor” experience do you have in family law/custody cases in this county?
16. Are you familiar with the judges in this county, in particular Judge XXXXXX?
17. What is your normal hourly rate?
18. Are there any issues in my case that you haven’t handled before?
19. Can I get support money during the period of separation, or must I pay support money during the period of separation?
20. Do you have any personal feelings about the positions you would have to take if you represented me?
21. What do you feel my chances are of getting full custody, joint custody, increased time, etc?
22. Do you have experience with divorce cases?
23. How many of the cases you have handled involved issues found in my case such as custody, support, business valuations, or large financial settlements?
24. How long have you been practicing in this court district or county?
25. What have you learned from your past jobs that related to Attorney?
26. Where would you like to be in 3 years? 5 years?
27. What made you choose to apply to Attorney?
28. What are key tasks for Attorney?
29. How to do each Attorney position task/function?
30. How to control each task/function of Attorney? Etc
31. What are top 3 skills for Attorney?
32. How to measure job performance of your position: Attorney?
33. What do you know about the position of your Attorney position?
34. Describe two or three major trends in your field?
35. Did you choose this profession/field?
36. What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Attorney?
37. What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Attorney?
If you need Attorney interview questions with answers or interview tips sample/example, please leave comments.
This post updated: 2011 and you can save as it as pdf/word file.
II. Tips to answer Attorney interview questions
1. Identify key duties, tasks, job specs, job standards of Attorney positions then ask question: How to do, how to become, how to measure performance, how to monitor, how to control…
2. Always ask by your-self: what are things related to your position field in this interview questions before answering.
3. Research the company and its business carefully: company history, organization structure, your division structure, product/service list, competitive advantages and disadvantages…
4. Always ask by yourself: What are proofs that are needed for this interview questions/this job?